Friday, April 25, 2008

More new things for you!

Hi! Things have been busy lately, but I took some time the other day to make a couple of new things you might enjoy. First, ........





I made this white cotton blouse last winter, and several people have bought it. Everyone needs a plain white blouse, right? Well, the other day the weather turned chilly in RL and I reached for a sweater. Then it hit me ...... maybe you'd like to be able to do the same thing! So, I have gone back and "updated" the white cotton blouse by adding a second version in the same package ... at no extra price. Here it is .....




I know, my Mom (and yours probably too) told me never to tie my sweater in a knot, but I have always done it anyway. That way I don't have to button it up, and it still wraps around me. Right? Sorry, Mom.


For right now, this version is only in the Rich Idiot shop, so that's where to go looking. [Edit 4/26/08: OK, so now it's on Elysian Isle too.]


While you are there, look for a new freebie box near the front door. This one is super! I have heard from many people that need a private place to change clothes, or just to hide for a while, so I decided to build something. It's a Personal Safety Area. That's what I'm calling it, anyway. This picture shows what it looks like:



To anyone else, it seems to be a solid brick cylinder -- the sort of nondescript structure you often see in the corner of a public park. It's hollow, though, and you (the owner) are the only one who can get inside. Say the proper password and the wall becomes phantom until you -- and ONLY you -- touch it or walk through it. Then it instantly becomes solid again.


Once you are inside, you can see out, but nobody can see in. Well, OK, they can see in with camera view, so you do have to be a little careful about letting people suspect that you are in there if you want to be free from prying eyes. Still, it's pretty safe.


To get out, you simply say the password again and walk through the wall. Easy?


You can rez your Personal Safety Area to the ground anywhere that it's OK to build, like a sandbox or your own land. I don't recommend rezzing it indoors, because it is rather large, as you can see from the picture. When you're done, just delete it and move on.


If you want one, or maybe one to give to a friend -- this thing has copy/transfer perms -- you can get it at the Rich Idiot or Elysian Island shops, or at Cybergrrl Oh's lovely Athena Wares shop on Second Shores.

No comments: