Monday, August 17, 2009

BIG change!

I know you've been wondering why I haven't posted since May. I'm lazy, that's why. In addition to that, though, a lot has changed since my last post. The Alliance Virtual Library sold my lovely Only Yesterday sim, which meant that my nice big shop disappeared along with everything else that we created during the previous year and a half.

So ... Hallelujah Azul to the rescue! The new photo in the header on this blog is my fantastic new shop at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hallelujah%20Azul/174/171/24. Same name, but a lot cozier and friendlier than the old place. You have to come see!

When you do, you will find many different features. First of all, I have totally redesigned the way my work is displayed. I got rid of the old multi-item vendors and replaced them with nice simple ones that each sell one outfit. No more slow rezzing, and no more confusion about which button to push. The new photos are great, too.

Moving to a smaller shop and using single-item vendors has meant displaying fewer items, of course, so I've started putting other things on XStreetSL. In addition to beautiful dresses, blouses, and skirts, you can find some of my household objects (like clocks) and a few of the vintage buildings from Only Yesterday. Just search for items by Rolig Loon. Oh, and you'll also find some cute heeled sandals in several colors. Let me know how you like them. I might start making more, who knows? Here are the ones in lilac ....


Finally, I just got around to creating a group so you can keep track of new items as I add them to the shop and XStreetSL. I've been meaning to do that for a long time, and several of you have been asking. So, if you want to join, use you in-world Search to find the Så Roligt! group, or just drop by the shop and click the sign by the front door.

BIG changes! Now I have more to write about, so maybe it won't be so long till the next time I post.

No comments: